Assembly Technician (Santa Clara) Job Description:
TouchTurns has an immediate vacancy for an Assembly Technician in the manufacturing department. This is a hands-on position in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation of fabrication equipment and manual assembly of touch panel components. Full training will be provided, but the candidate should demonstrate good self-reliance, dexterity and a reasonable level of problem-solving.
This post is suitable for an assembly/fabrication technician or well-experienced operator with strong practical skills. Attention to detail and high a high standard of workmanship is essential.
- Operate equipment according to specific written (and verbal) guidelines and instructions
- Work in a clean, organized and well-thought-out manner
- Report problems and success clearly without delay or restraint
- Keep accurate logs and complete all reports to a high standard
- Excellent practical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to manipulate small, delicate components using tweezers, syringes etc.
- Perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching and lifting of 25 lb.
- Ability to work within a team and alone
- Dependable with strong self-motivation
- Flexibility; performing other duties in other departments as needed
- Able to meet deadlines, including overtime when necessary
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- High School GED diploma
- Possesses US employment eligibility
- 2 years' experience in electronic, semiconductor, medical device assembly, or other relevant engineering assembly
- Experience working in a cleanroom
- Experience in optical microscopy
- CAD and Schematics knowledge a plus
Email email@example.com to apply